LuLu is a great little shopping companion, but understandably she isn’t fussed on waiting around for me while I sniff, spray & test out new products she isn’t allowed to touch – heck Trent even gets annoyed when I take to long looking at beauty products. But I have found away to get my fix for testing out new products without even leaving my house!
That’s right, without leaving my house. Testing new beauty products in the comfort of my pjs while sipping tea. That’s right there is a saviour for all of us time poor beauty lovin’ Mummas, let me show you the light girls…
In case you’ve been living under a rock & have never heard of this genius idea, let me tell you about bellabox.
bellabox is Australia’s #1 monthly beauty box, it is a subscription service that is delivered to your door jam packed full of specially selected beauty goodies for you! Some are full size & some are sample size. I love this idea, this is brilliant for people who can’t always get to the shops & simply who don’t have the time to waste in the beauty aisles, like me. You get these products to test out at your own time & if you love what you’ve got, you can repurchase them when you are ready.
Now what you get in your bellabox is normally built for you from your profile, but this month they are offering a special deal. You can get the exact same box as I have, which I absolutely love.
I really honestly do like this box & I got 3 full sized items and they are great quality. In my opinion receiving 3 full-sized products from a monthly subscription service is pretty rare, so I am over the moon at this.
This offer is only available until June 17th 2015 and is only for new members. The cost is $17.95 (includes P&H).
Normally the bellabox is an adorable turquoise coloured spotty box, but in June it will posted out in a very sweet slightly larger brown box only due to the fact that the bodywash is such a large size they had to use bigger packaging!
For $17.95 you get 3 really nice & full size beauty products & 2 sample sized products.
- Universal Beauty Cosmetics Tint Stick (This product is full sized and vegetarian friendly & cruelty free. I got the colour Nude Pink which hopefully is easily wearable, it says that it has 10 hours of anti-feathering wear and is transfer proof. Keep an eye on my Instagram for a mini-review.)
- Original Source Body Wash (This is another full sized sample & a vegan product. I received the watermelon & jojoba oil skin quench one & it smells delightful!!)
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm (I love this product, I actually was just kicking myself the other day for forgetting to pick a new one up at the store, thankfully I got one today in my bellabox!)
- Aveda Damage Remedy hair treatment. (There are no directions on this sample sized tube but after some research this is a treatment that you leave in your hair for 2-5 minutes and then wash out. I love hair treatments & am excited to try this one, but I have a lot of hair so hopefully this tube is enough for at least 1 treatment!)
- Jean Patou 1000 Eau De Parfum sample.